Built-in, double insulated, IP20 programmable driver for led modules up to 70W with the following features:
- Very wide output power range for the maximum output current. 70W are supplied from 500mA to 1050mA, what grants a high flexibility for many applications.
- Optimised design and selection of the components and topology, what confers the driver the upmost quality level.
- Very high efficiencies and power factor over the whole working range. Values of PF over 0.95 are provided from 20W.
- Many wireless programming features. CLO, NTC, Iout, Pout, dimming functions except DALI (see "Prog+") and parameters.
- Easy-to-use interface for the driver parameters’ setting.
- Programming capability with switched-off driver. No wiring is needed.
- ENEC certifications (safety and performance requirements).
- Applicable EMC regulations met.
- 5 years guarantee, according to general conditions (see website).
- Design and production in Spain.
The model "Prog" is not fitted with DALI system. When it is necessary the "Prog+" model should be used.
|Vout min||38 VDC||rated|
|Vout max||140 VDC||rated|
|Vout MAX||150 VDC||rated|
|Iout min||350 mA DC||rated|
|Iout min prog.||350 mA DC|
|Iout min (Pmax)||500 mA DC|
|Iout max||1050 mA DC||rated|
|Iout max tol||< 5 %||In the rated range|
|Iout min dim||120 mA DC||Dimmed|
|Pout min||40 W||rated|
|Pout max||70 W||rated|
|Ripple HF||< 5 %||(rms)/avg|
|Vin nom||220-277 V||rated|
|Vin range||198-305 V|
|Iin nom||0.33 A||100%Pout@230V|
|Power Factor||> 0,98||100%Pout@230V|
|Pmin (p.f.>0.95)||20 W|
|Efficiency||> 92 %||100%Pout@230V|
|Stand-by losses||< 0,5 W|
|Nº MCB, type B||9/15/19/23 pcs||B10/B16/B20/B25|
|Nº MCB, type C||16/26/31/39 pcs||C10/C16/C20/C25|
|Leakage current||< 0,5 mA||peak|
|Expected lifetime at Tc max||> 50.000 hr|
|Expected lifetime at Tc life||> 100.000 hr|
|Failure rate||< 0.2% /1000 hr|
|Tc_max.||85 • 85 ºC||@Iout min (Pmax) • @Iout max|
|Tc life||65 ºC|
|Ambient_Tª||-40..+65 ºC||@Iout min (Pmax) • @Iout max|
|Max. Housing temp.||100 ºC||In the event of failure|
|Overload protection||Yes||See technical data|
|No-load proof||Yes||See technical data|
|Shortcircuit protection||Yes||See technical data|
|Out of range protection||Yes||See technical data|
|Overvoltage protection||350VAC - 2hr||See technical data|
|Overtemperature protection||Yes||See technical data|
|Control Tª module (NTC)||Yes||Max. Distance 0,6m|
|CM Surges inmunity||7 kV||L/N-GND|
|DM Surges inmunity||7 kV||L-N|
|Galvanic isolation||3,75 kV||Primary-secondary|
|Insulation||Double||Housing and circuits|
|For Luminaires class||I / II|
|Length / L||129,5 mm|
|Mounting hole spacing/L1||117,5 mm|
|Width / W||69,7 mm|
|Mounting hole spacing/W1||50 mm|
|Height / H||35,9 mm|
|Hole diameter||4,3 mm|
|Packing units||10 pcs||one box|
|L/N/GND terminal||0,5-2,5 mm2||solid/flexible|
|LED output terminal||0,5-1,5 mm2||solid/flexible|
|NTC terminal||0,5-1,5 mm2||solid/flexible|
|Dim input terminal||0,5-1,5 mm2||solid/flexible|
|Wire preparation||9-10(10-11) mm||Terminals 0,5-1,5(0,5-2,5)|
|Max. Cable Length||2 m||To module|
|Dimming system||1-10V • 0-10V • AST • ORT • LC • BP • SENS|
|Dimming range||10-100 %||On Iout max|
|Programming system||Prog (DALI not incl.)|
|Lout setting via Rcs||No||Default: Iout max|
|CLO||Yes||Constant Light Output|
|Approvals||CE, ENEC, N|
|Standards||EN61347-1 (Safety General), EN61347-2-13 (Safety particular), EN62384(Performance), EN55015(Radio Interference), EN51000-3-2(Harmonics), EN61000-3-3(Flicker and voltage fluctuation), EN61547(Inmunity)|
|3D (40W-70W PROG) IP20.rar|
Initial driver settings (programmable versions):
- Dimming: DALI for “Prog+” models, 1-10V for “Prog” and Fixed output for “Prog AOL” models.
- CLO: disabled.
- NTC setting: 10K, derating temperature 85ºC.
- Output current: 700mA.
- Regulation mode: by current.
- Soft start: 1 s.
Safety features in case of output events:
The driver will try to switch on the load three times and then will go to stand-by mode:
- If the required voltage load is over the maximum operating voltage "Vout max".
- In case of short-circuit at load terminals.
- When the driver does not detect any load at output terminals. Remark: Hot-(un)plug of the load is not allowed.
The driver will try to switch on the load cyclically:
- If the required voltage load is below the minimum operating voltag"e Vout min".
If the output power is exceeded, the driver will reduce automatically the output current in order to limit the power to its maximum rated level "Pout" or the max. configured value in programmable versions.
Safety features in case of input events:
In case the input voltage is below 155V or over 310V longer than 30ms:
- The driver will go to stand-by mode automatically.
- The driver will return to normal operation mode when the voltage is between 185V and 305V (165V to 305V for drivers with Line Control dimming)
- It will reduce the output power if the voltage is between 165V and 185V (except for drivers with Line Control dimming).
The driver withstands an input voltage of up to 350 Vac for a maximum of 2hrs. The driver may be damaged in case of any connection to supply voltages of 380-400V.
The DALI input does not withstand any supply voltages. Therefore, an accidental connection to these terminals may damage the DALI circuit and the driver.
The TC dimming input (touch-control) is controlled without any voltage but short-circuiting it a different number of times. An input voltage connected to this terminal may damage its circuit and the drivers.
Safety features in case of overheating events:
- In case the Tc of the driver is exceeded in more than 5ºC it starts derating the output current down by about 40% and it will check continuously the temperature, modifying the current in small steps, up and down, until it reaches an equilibrium point. If the Tc temperature keeps increasing, the driver will go to stand-by mode.
- A module overheating may be detected by means of the connection of an NTC. Different NTC types are available during programming and even a characterized one (through resistance parameter) can be set. The driver reduces the output current by 40% when the derating programmed temperature is reached and the current continues to go down through small steps in case the temperature (resistance) keeps increasing (decreasing). Once the current reaches a minimum safety value, the driver switches off the load. On the contrary, if the temperature starts to decrease, the current will be increasing until an equilibrium point is reached.